Monday, February 21, 2011

okay, i lied.

why can't i get my sorry blogging ass to post regularly?  i think about blog topics all day but just can't get myself to sit down and put a post together because honestly, i usually choose sleep over all other options when time permits :)  i looooove getting some good shut-eye, especially on our uber comfortable cal king Tempur-pedic bed.  btw - if you've never slept on a Tempur-pedic bed, you definitely need to!  it's THE best!

anywho, i think i need to tackle blogging just like i do all other things in my life...systematically and with intention.  maybe i ought to designate topics for each day of the week?  right now, my mind vacillates between single topic posts vs chop suey posts...photos vs no photos...short posts vs long posts...and the list goes on and on because i think too much 98% of the time.  

hmmm...if i feel inspired enough, maybe i'll shoot for this schedule:
  • Monday - bits of our weekend --- because weekends are usually filled with fun
  • Tuesday - thrifty tuesday --- because i like alliteration
  • Wednesday - wordless wednesdays --- should be easy enough to post one picture, eh?
  • Thursday - baby bistro --- i need to keep track of what i cook for the tiramisu, anyway
  • Friday - bloggers furlough friday --- just because
  • Saturday / Sunday - regularly scheduled days off

call me crazy.  i don't mind.  goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I like the plan...but don't be afraid to deviate! I don't ever plan my posts, that's why some weeks are so dry. I write them up every night, after the kids go to bed--I guess I treat it like a job, but it is literally the only thing that I do consistently in my life, and if I didn't, I would have stopped blogging a long time ago!! I love reading your posts though, so keep at it girl!!

    ReplyDelete