Wednesday, January 19, 2011

give me back that filet-o-fish & other randomness

give me back that filet-o-fish
give me that fish
give me back that filet-o-fish
give me that fish
what if it were you 
hanging up on this wall?
if it were you in that sandwich
you wouldn't be laughing at all!


hahahha i love that song :)  does a filet o' fish taste better when served on Versace china?



princess jasmyn has been limping since Friday so i finally took her to the vet yesterday. turns out that her left front foot pad is infected :(  we're not sure how it got infected but the topical antibiotic seems to be helping.  for now, she's wearing one of tiramisu's socks to keep her from licking it and to protect it when she walks outdoors.

no, this is not a jack-o-lantern...it's my grill!  

i'm currently in the process of straightening my teeth with Invisalign.  i actually started the process in February 2009 and was on tray 16 of 22 (each tray is worn for 2 weeks) when i stopped wearing them because it was aggravating my morning sickness. rather than continuing the trays when the morning sickness dissipated in the second trimester, i got lazy and decided not to wear them at all. HUGE MISTAKE.  i went back to the dentist a few months ago and learned that my teeth are 100x more messed up than my original teeth.  WTF.  the dentist said that once you stop wearing the trays, the teeth shift and go c-r-a-z-y.  i wish i had known that a year ago.  live and learn.

so now i'm having a "mid course adjustment" that just happens to be 15 trays long on the top and 24 trays on the bottom!!!  if you're keeping track, this "adjustment" is actually longer than my initial treatment.  it totally sucks but it is what it is.  i promised my dentist and myself that i will not run astray from my trays this time around, especially since i don't think i can last another round of that disgusting, gag-eliciting goop that they use to make the impressions.  i didn't take any pictures for trays 1 through 4, unfortunately, so we'll just use tray 5 as the starting point.

No comments:

Post a Comment