Thursday, December 1, 2011

flocked up christmas tree - part deux

omg omg omg.  after yesterday's fiasco, i went to pick up my christmas tree this evening and came home with this...an empty christmas tree stand!!!


apparently, there was some miscommunication or lack of any communication which resulted in a christmas tree that looked 99% the same as i saw it yesterday except for some extra flocking on the top of the tree.  i nearly had a cow but kept my composure because after all, 'tis the season to be jolly.  i asked the dude what the flock happened and he said that he was only given instructions to add snow to the top of the tree.  omg!  i had a nice chat with the owner about the flocking disgrace and he quickly instructed his guys to move the tree to the the flocking booth immediately and allowed me to watch them flock it to my satisfaction with my own eyes.  


so now my tree is spending another sad night in the parking lot of ala moana while it dries.  i'll be taking a jaunt down to the mall tomorrow to make sure my lovely tree is still there and is loaded up safely before they deliver it as a courtesy after two days of mess-ups!  gaaaahhhhhh.

every wonder how they flock a tree?  here's a short video that i shot tonight. my first blogger video.  whooohooo!


1 comment:

  1. BOOOOOOOOOO to Day 2 of no tree (although the pic of you with the empty christmas tree stand is hilarious)!! At least you got to supervise the flocking so it was done to your satisfaction!!!

    ReplyDelete